Terms & Conditions of Contract
West London Artificial Grass
The installation works carried out are GUARENTEED for a period of 12 MONTHS against faulty workmanship directly attributed to
us. The exclusions to this are damage caused by natural causes i.e. Ground movement /storm damage, etc. after completion. We must be notified within this period.
- The TEN YEAR guarantee on the grass is the manufacturers guarantee & is with them. Once installed to valid your guarantee YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY WITH NAMGRASS.CO.UK online. A guarantee certificate & care instructions will be sent direct to you. The care instructions are also available online and must be followed.
- Quotations are valid for 14 days from shown date. After which prices may be subject to re-evaluation.
- NO responsibility can be accepted by WEST LONDON GRASS for accidental damage to underground services of which we are NOT made aware prior to commencement of work.
- Any time given with regards to the commencements of works is only an approximation due to weather conditions, material delays and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- You will have deemed to have agreed to works, by returning an acceptance email. (THIS IS A CONTRACT) cancellation which will incur the following charge of full retail price of the grass plus a charge of £200 for incurred costs + VAT.
- Minimal maintenance is required: clearing of leaves /animal waste etc. The pile will require regular brushing with a plastic rake or stiff brush. And once a year you may need to top up the infill sand and brush in. (follow manufacturer’s instructions).
- Payment is to be made in full to ‘WEST LONDON GRASS’ on the day of completion.Payment methods:
Bank Transfer: West London Grass Sort code: 60-22-10
Account No. 68327994
- The title of all supplied goods remains the property of West London Grass until payment in full has been received and cleared. 8a. We reserve the right to photograph our works and use these images in our advertising /website.
- It should be noted, the joints can show, this isn’t a fault, it’s just a characteristic of the products, we take every care to minimize this. Also creases in the grass are not faults and will naturally drop out within three months of installation. Slight movement away from the edges is normal, if the ground settles this will increase the width of length slightly as the grass forms to the new shape therefor this increases the measurements. The grass itself will not increase or decrease outside normal parameters.
- It should be noted that installing artificial grass does not improve drainage of the ground. Your soil conditions will remain. Due to permeable products we use there should be no alteration in the drainage of your existing soil.
- We will not be responsible for any gardening works, pruning of shrubs or bushes, or making good of flower beds, topping up of soil etc. Unless otherwise stated in quotation.
- Items that reflect directly onto the grass can burn the grass and need to be avoided /moved. For example garden mirrors, stainless steel, and some glass, as this isn’t covered under the guarantee.
- It is responsibility of the client to protect any internal or external surfaces prior to our arrival.
We can supply protection at the clients request.
- In the event of late payment, after 5 working days from invoice being issued. We reserve the right to charge interest and reasonable debt recovery costs, this will be calculated at 8% above the NatWest rate compounded on weekly basis.
- Where resident parking is outside a property it is your responsibility to provide residents parking vouchers for the duration of the works for our vehicle or if meter are available this will be charged to you if vouchers aren’t provided.
For our mutual benefit we carry FULL LIABILITY INSURANCE.